NLign release that added:
- Allowing mapping of images that do not contain camera information (use of these types of images requires the need of at least 6 points).
Layers TabAbility to create multiple layers tabs.
- Ability to define what part of layers tree appear in each layers tab.
- Ability to name each layers tab.
- Ability to search layers tab (forward and back). Search scope is constrained to within the tab the search was initiated.
- Models no longer automatically appear with both the surface and wireframe displaying.
- Allowing users to define an Excel template that can be used to automatically generate Excel documents populated with data from NLign. Works similar to the existing Reporting feature where via a template, the user can specify filters, columns, images, etc.
- New parameters and supported values.
- Support for user-defined layers hierarchy and colors for FEM models.