NThread links as-manufactured data with as maintained data providing a complete digital thread
for the aerospace sustainment phase of a product’s lifecycle.
Creates digital thread for
each aircraft and fleet.
Organizations working toward Model Based Enterprise (MBE) practices are adopting the software as a core technology that supplies the central fiber of the Digital Thread. It creates a central, secure and scalable location to store 3D data and interface with enterprise systems. NThread supplies a detailed description of part/aircraft history to deliver the right information to the right place at the right time.
NThread provides the framework for a digital thread of product lifecycle information between design, manufacturing, quality and maintenance systems, departments and organizations. Additional benefits include:
- Promotes connectivity and an integrated view of product lifecycle data across traditionally siloed functions
- Stores the detailed information required to optimize manufacturing and maintenance processes
- Provides a detailed description of part/aircraft history from manufacture through maintenance
- Provides a centralized, scalable, and secure 3D data storage infrastructure
Integration with select PLM systems and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) products, a middleware for communicating between compatible software applications.
Store Spacial Data
Optimized data archive for vast quantities of spatial data and tuned to provide robust interactive environment support.
- Can be setup in either a Windows, Unix or Linux environment.
- The application server requires a middleware software (WebSphere, Weblogic/Oracle Application server, or NLign’s internal package)
- The database can be either MS SQL Server or Oracle
- The File Store can be SAN, NAS or local storage