Captures the discrepancies between the design and the actual aircraft
NLign Analytics software is the only data management tool designed exclusively for the unique challenges of aerospace manufacturers.
NLign Expedites Quality Data for Advanced Manufacturing
- Northrop Grumman documented a 33% reduction in Material Review Board time on the F-35 line.
- Spirit Aerosystems drastically reduced scrap and rework on their 787 fabrication line.
- Decrease aircraft backlog orders by digitizing manufacturing inspection processes
- Improve production rates by ensuring the authoritative digital record is captured, archived and analyzed
- Ensure production quality is enhanced by early and exact location identification of defects, discrepancies and repairs
Proven Software Tools Solve Manufacturing Challenges
Already in use across the aerospace industry, the Product Suite demonstrates proven results and answers multiple problems. Various manufacturing roles face different challenges, concerns and problems.
|Manufacturing Role||Role Challenges, Concerns and Problems|
|OEM/Customer||Aircraft safety and quality. Scheduling and parts rate to meet demand. Cost.|
|Factory Manager||Missed delivery schedules and quality goals. Over cost-not profitable. Delayed delivery.|
|Quality Manager||Delivery of safe aircraft/parts. Undetected defect.|
|Factory Planning||Late finds in a manufacturing process problem. Parts waiting for Material Review Board; High Work in Process costs. Must inform my customer of delay to manufacture replacement of scrapped $100K part.|
|MRB/Quality Engineers||Poor data quality: incomplete and inaccurate. Free-form text description is difficult for trending and other analysis. Delays in receiving inspection data.|
|Mechanics||Length of time: taking too long to document work/findings.|
|Inspectors||Computer tools are hard to use. Can’t specify what information Engineering department needs. Turnbacks: back and forth communications with Engineering.|