NLign 6.8 has been released with the following updates/new features:
- Added a button to launch the PC’s camera from the Trendable Creation window.
- While the Trendable Creation dialog is open, all photos captured with the PC’s camera application are automatically be attached to the trendable.
- Attached photos are named according to the meta-data entered for the trendable.
- The photo naming rules supports specifying the current attached photo count and total attached photo count.
- NLign has some capability to operate when not connected to a network. This capability is enabled from the Network tab of the NLign Configurator.
- Users have the ability to add new serial numbers or make changes to existing serial numbers while offline.
- Users have the ability to add new trendables while offline.
- Users have the ability to sync the activities performed while offline when they start NLign online or at any point while using NLign online.
- Users have the ability to clear any activities performed off offline at any point before syncing with NLign online.
- Limit trendable types in the filter’s selection dialog to those associated with the selected asset(s).
- Limit the columns displayed in the Trending Results table to those associated to trendable type(s) of the selected asset(s).
- NOT operator added to the Advanced Filter Mode.
- Ability to assign a unique identifier to a trendable based upon administrator defined rules.
- Ability to link one or more trendables to other trendables using the record identifier or a unique identifier.
- Allow administrator to define emails to be sent to selected users when a trendables are created, updated, or deleted.
- Allow damage mapping on images not attached to a serial number.
- Display Volumetric Clusters of trendables on the 3D view. These are transparent spheres to the next reflects the difference in the number of trendables in the cluster.