Nlign release that added:
- Adding ability to define reference lines for use in mapping.
- Adding ability to use reference lines and points to align images to models.
- Allowing users to use pictures that have already been aligned to create new trendables.
- Improving the magic wand tool to provide greater control and dynamic adjustment of tolerance level. Constrains area based upon the model.
- Allowing users to show existing annotations for selected serial number.
- Allowing user to use “contains” or “does not contain” when using custom list fields.
- Allowing user to filter by Asset type.
- Allowing users to merge one or more trendables together. This includes merging any annotations for the trendables being merged.
- Allowing system administrators define multi-line text fields.
- Allowing system administrator to set required custom fields by trendable type.
- Allowing system administrator to set the hover over help text for custom fields by trendable type.
- Improved support for PATRAN models.