NLign release that added:
- EnhancementsAdding support for Link custom fields.
- Adding support for Date custom fields.
- Integrating the Trendable Creation Dialog into the Damage Mapping Wizard
- Moving the filter criteria menus for Named Region, Dynamic Region, and Trendable Type to the root of the menu.
- Improving Trendable query performance.
- Adding the ability to specify the filename delimiter in CSV import.
- Support for CATIA models within NLign. This includes using the model colors defined within the CATIA model.
- Support for JT models within NLign. This includes using the model colors defined within the JT model.
- Allowing autocolor of trendables based on values of existing trendables.
- Ability to have private or public color presets.
- Ability to use color presets on annotations.
- Ability to define the default color in a color preset.
- Combining Serial Number and Sessions
- Added color support for IGES and STEP file formats.
- Added support for displaying the names of regions and the names of their shapes separately.
- Made displaying the values above bar charts optional.
- Adding the ability to zoom without using the mouse scroll wheel.
- Administrator now has access to NLign usage report.