NLign release that added:
- Allowing all users to view available Digital Cameras.
- Allowing the assignment of permissions for administration of Digital Cameras.
- Enhanced session validation report.
- Enabling user to delete all data in a folder.
- Appropriately set the default parameter selection when opening a session.
- Allowing user to bypass the session file browser when selecting Open Scan.
- Removing filename length limit when attaching files to trendables.
- Providing a more meaningful error when session date is blank.
- Trendable export to IGES format.
- Allowing for display of named regions in trendable creation via stored view.
- Allowing for creation of annotation via the center point locator tool.
- Center the brush cursor more accurately when drawing on model.
- Additional options available when importing reference points.
- Improving selection logic when reference points share the same location.
- Allowing for auto running of the NLignMonitor, triggered by polling directories.
- Capturing and report root mean squared error for alignments.
- Maping subscan data based upon parent scan alignment.
- Auto detection of inspection system based upon APRT information.
- Improving annotation locations by leveraging annotation groups.
- Capturing and report the modified date of organizer configurations.
- Improving application performance by removing unnecessary service calls.
- Capturing the username os the user for all files added to NLign.
- Allowing administrator to download the NLign server log via NLign.
- Allowing NLign Support Packager to better locate necessary support files.
- Allowing for improved user control of logging level.