NLign release that added:
IGES Assembly Support
- Adding support for reading the assembly information from STEP and IGES files.
- Instead of the model being displayed as a single model, it will instead be a hierarchy of models to match the assembly layout.
- Each model in the assembly can be selected, hidden, turned transparent, etc., independently of other models.
- Allowing users to generate a report from NLign using a Microsoft Word template.
- Generated report can include data from Trending Results Window, multiple pictures, multiple views of 3D model, and FEM IDs impacted by mapped damage.
- Templates can be shared with all users.
- If using Damage Mapping, a table of impacted FEM IDs will be generated automatically when damage is mapped to a 3D model that contains FEM element ids.
Clipping Plane Dialog
- Ability to change the clipping plane of the 3D model to allow viewing inside of model.
- User can control the location of near and/or far clipping plane.
Improvements to Model
- ViewingAbility to view the surface and wireframe models at the same time.
- User now has better control of how the individual models are rendered (color, surface display, and surface format).
- Improved user interface for display layers in the View Window.
Improved Charting Capabilities
- Renamed Reports to Charting throughout application.
- Improvements to Charting user interface.
- Bar Chart types now include: Count, Sum, Mean, Minimum, Maximum, Standard Deviation, and Variance.
- Sorted Bar Chart types now include: Count, Sum, Mean, Minimum, Maximum, Standard Deviation, and Variance.
- Sorted Bar Chart now has ability to limit the number of categories on the X-axis.
- Clustered Bar Chart now has a sub-category for the X-axis.
- Line Chart types now include: Count, Sum, Mean, Minimum, Maximum, Standard Deviation, and Variance.
New Copy to Clipboard Button
- New button copies window contents to a clipboard so it can be pasted into other 3rd party applications including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Copy to Clipboard buttons now appear on toolbar, Trending Results window, and Live Chart window.
Improvements to Color Preset
- Added a “BETWEEN” operator for numeric fields.
- Added a “DOES NOT CONTAIN” operator for text fields.
Improvements Dynamic Region Editor
- In the Trending Filter Editor replaced Region Points and Region Paths with a single user interface named Dynamic Regions.
- Users can now create several different shapes of different sizes at the same time from the new user interface.
- Added cuboid and cylinders shapes to go along with existing spheres (points) and paths shapes.
- Improved user interface for creating shapes including ability to control layer visualization and whether annotations display.
- Users have more control over size, location, and name of individual dynamic regions created
Point Cloud Export
- User can now export the point cloud, in a CSV file, of a Damage Mapping annotation for import into another application.
Improvements to Data Transfer
- Improved startup time of NLign.
- Improved efficiency and speed of backend movement of data within the application.
NLignServer introduced as NLign enterprise server.