Nlign release which included:
- 64-bit support
- Asset Based User Security
- Improved Serial Number Selection
- Digital Camera Administration
- Reference Points
- Asset Folder Structure
- Improved Color Preset
- Public and Private Filters and Reports
- Trending Custom Fields
- Updated Menu Structure
Other Enhancements including:
- Enhanced Support for IGES Wireframes (Spline and Arcs).
- Improved consistency of icons, tables and menu items across the entire application.
- Ability to move and hide columns in most NLign table controls using the right click context menu or dedicated column selection dialog.
- Trendable Cluster Configuration.
- Model Optimization for better model performance in NLign.
- The ability to change X, Y, and Z coordinates on individual trendables.
- In damage mapping, photographs are now session attachments rather than file attachments.